Sunday, November 6, 2011

what to do...

... with my life... I have no idea.... no really I do not.... so today I will do something completely different and random.

talk about music.

not really suprising I guess as I am planning a music-inspired birthday for my father but definitely something that I have not discussed on this blog before.

to begin i have widely varying tastes in music but mainly am into indie rock / alternative. I do not like R & B. Joel does, he also really likes Basshunter (yep so our tastes are not always the same)

at our wedding I walked down the aisle to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus 'Your Guardian Angel', while we were signing the register Arctic Monkeys 'Mardy Bum' played and as we were announced 'Home' by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. We had intended on having 'Unforgettable' by Nat King Cole for our first dance but later had an informal dance to Greenday's 'Good Riddance'

so yep pretty diverse tastes - i also like Bob Dylan, Example, The Rapture, The XX, Angus and Julia Stone, Blondie, My Chemical Romance, Bloc Party, The Presets, Sneaky Sound System, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Billie Holiday, Art vs Science.... just to name a few

now i am not really up on the whole technical stuff of embedding a video but I watched the video for the Black Keys 'Tighten Up' and I would have to say it almost competes with Art Vs Science's 'Parlez Vous Francais?' in terms of awesomeness so I think you should definitely click the link and take a look.... now

No comments:

Post a Comment