Tuesday, March 27, 2012

On the Table

I am a little late today, yesterday I spent the day in Sydney with my eldest sister and her two boys going to the Harry Potter exhibition at the Powerhouse and today was spent entirely in one big job interview.

Harry Potter was awesome by the way and I am fully justified in attending because I may not be a kid anymore but I grew up with the books so yeah..... yep I got to put on the sorting hat... yep I got in Gryffindor. It was pretty cool.

But back on topic here are a few kitchen bits I wouldn't mind owning....

'I could eat a horse' spaghetti measuring tool from Reykjavik Corner Store, Bakeware set from Falcon Enamelware, Gold Top Porcelain Milk Bottle from Shan Annabelle Valla, Ceramic Platters from West Elm and Lemons Tea Towel by Dear Colleen via To Dry For
what's the next kitchen bit you would LOVE to have or purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment