Thursday, March 8, 2012

Anything Can Happen Friday

So it dawned on me this week that I was perhaps neglecting one of the most crucial holidays of the year. St Patrick's Day.

How could you forget St Patrick's Day, eating green stuff, wearing green, drinking green beer I mean c'mon people!

So with that I have whipped up a few simple DIY's which I will be sharing with you next week to help celebrate St Patrick's Day as it should be. It's going to be exciting. I hope.

But in the mean time I thought I would share a little St Patty's Day inspiration in case you wanna be super organised and start without me :)

Four Leaf Clover Print $38 from Banquet found via Design Sponge, Homemade Leprechaun Spirits by Halligan Smith on Design Sponge,  Twig and Thistle and Irish Mash by What Katie Ate

No comments:

Post a Comment