Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wednesday.

Have you stopped by the Facebook page and checked out all the awesome pictures from the market on the weekend? Wondering what we did for the backdrop for the pictures? Well my amazing sister Zoe (Photographer on the day) purchased an awesome backdrop and stand as an early bday present for me :)

It consists of two tripod type bases and a series of interconnecting poles through which you thread the backdrop. Sounds complex but it's super simple and with the handy carry bag means I can set up a shot anywhere I want!! (ahem my tiny apartment)

Which is exactly what I have done :)

So admittedly some ironing here and there wouldn't have gone astray but I am looking forward to the endless possibilities it will present me with! HINT: Father's Day is fast approaching


You can find details for all the things in the pictures on my Facebook page and while you are there have a bit of a browse and let me know what you think!




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank-you SO SO much for your lovely words here and on the Facebook page! I really love making things and it's nice to get a confirmation that I'm on the right track :)

      Delete
  2. your stuff is great and omg so cool you have a backdrop!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Angie! on a side note I bought the hunger games dvd yesterday!! :D

      Delete