Sunday, August 19, 2012

A little Monday extra!

I know two posts in one day!! some weeks are like this for me but that's what happens when lots of exciting stuff is in the works!!!

I mentioned last Thursday about my daily routine and this morning as I went through my regular feeds I happened upon August Empress again. If you haven't looked at her site before it is a wonder of beautifully curated goodness and you should head over there NOW. She has lovely articles about good blog design and other interesting tid bits like her dining table re-design (which I am in LOVE with).

But she is also having a giveaway. And not just any giveaway but one to her 'Your Darling Blog Workshop'. I know I just gave the blog a little bit of a revamp but folks I am an amateur at this and as if I want Stepford to grow I am going to need all the help I can get!! :)

So Jo this is what I have to say to convince you:


I will be your #1 student!!! I promise!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment