Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thursday.

So getting ever closer to these dastardly exams and still haven't done an ounce of study.... procrastination will not get the better of me!!

So here is a small yet handy little DIY tip!

I have this awesome pair of brown leather brogues, I bought them when we were on our honeymoon they are super comfy and very good looking but they have one massive negative - I can't walk 5 metres without slipping over.


So in seeking a solution for my slippery shoes I consulted the first person we always consult when we have a problem. My Mum.

Unfortunately she has the same problem and no solution :(

What to do, what to do? So of course I went to the second port of call when you have a problem, I googled it!

Apparently sandpaper is one of a myriad of solutions!! So I gathered the only sandpaper I could find (from an electric sander) and gave the soles a once over. The jury is still out but fingers crossed it works!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow COOL!!! Thanks for the tip :)
    I need to do this to some of my flip flops!
    Hope you had a lovely weekend! ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries!! :) not sure if it works yet - if not going to give something else a try

      You too!! It's very rainy and miserable here but hopefully not for long :/

      Delete