I love these little (or big or even huge if you want) fans, they can be used for almost any occasion and as always are simple to make and adapt.
2. If you have decorative scissors now is the time to cut the long edge of each side
3. Then fold about 2cm accordion folds until you reach the end
4. Fold in half and if you didn't cut at step 2 you can cut a scallop now or any other cuts you would like to make
5. Glue the two halves together as in the bottom middle picture
6. Depending on the desired fullness of your fan fold another one (for cut-out fan fullness) or two (for scallop fan fullness) more sheets of paper repeating as before
7. Now you can glue them all together
If you would like you can add a circle or heart to the centre with hot glue or even dab the edges in glitter - they are endlessly customisable