Thursday, May 31, 2012

Anything Can Happen Friday!

2012 marks 60 years that Queen Elizabeth has been on the throne!! I don't mind the queen she seems like a lovely old lady and though Prince Phillip has the tendency to be a little ahem inappropriate they look like they are still madly in love after all these years.

And well of course you know how I love to celebrate ;)

But as I am supposed to be studying this week and not celebrating :( I asked the lovely Nikki of Paper Gravy if she would mind terribly if I used some pictures of the great jubilee bunting she has for sale in her Etsy store.....



Isn't it awesome?? Printable straight from her Etsy store to you for the low low price of $US4, so why not grab some and hold yourself a Jubilee party this weekend!!

And if that didn't make you want to drink tea and celebrate the queen here are a few more links to get you in the jubilee mood:
- first port of call the official site here
- grab yourself one of these awesome tea cosies by Ulster Weavers on Not On The High Street
- I found these great totes from Rockett St George
- Culture Label have a limited edition tea towel set in stock
- in the archives at Amy Atlas I found this London Inspired Dessert Feature
- the Biscuiteers have an entire jubilee range which looks awesome AND tasty
- this little graphic is making the rounds of Pinterest
- The Prince of Wales is even getting a wee bit excited bringing out his own range of memorabilia, despite all the shenanigans in the media I happen to think the Union Flag Baby shoes are pretty damn cute

What ever your stance on royals it's always a good excuse for a tea party ;)




2 comments:

  1. thank you for featuring my British bunting! I have (finally!) added this link to my new Facebook page! :-)
    https://www.facebook.com/papergravy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's ok :) I liked you on Facebook and shared a link on my wall! btw your new Olympics stuff looks great

      Delete