Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wednesday.

I am hacking away slowly at the last of my two assignments for the semester - surprisingly they are not as bad as I first thought and I am actually finding my futures assignment a little bit - dare I say it - interesting!

But that doesn't mean I haven't found time to peruse all my favourite blogs and foster maybe a new little idea in my head; here are some ways I have been found procrastinating....
- entering and hoping that maybe just maybe I will win this competition on the Design Files blog
- reading this article on Design Sponge and wondering whether I should start seeking some guest post opportunities...
- discovering new blogs like this one here and also this one, this one is also pretty rad
- contemplating a new brand name - any ideas? thinking about celebrations/parties/events type of name
- and finally playing with my paints to create these little thank-you cards below


2 comments:

  1. Those thank-you cards are so cute! I've made my own before - it's fun. ;-) Greetings from Atlanta.

    Also, I'm hosting a blog giveaway - a cute pair of silver earrings. Check it out here - ends soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Ann! thanks :) I couldn't sleep so thought I might create something

      btw checked out your blog you have great style - I'm terrible in pictures :/

      Delete