Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers, Babies and all the things in between

This week my posting will not be the usual Mon-Fri, sad I know but with no upcoming holidays to celebrate and an absence from home while I visit my sister and Dad I haven't had time to create things. This is one adorable little thing that has been keeping me busy...

My niece Isabella, she turns 6 on Thursday, the other one a little younger is much harder to pin down for a photograph but equally as cute. I have been thoroughly enjoying my time spent out West with my Dad and sister. My Mum is currently overseas with another of my sisters so it was a good opportunity to keep Dad company and help out in his shop (I even managed to make a Kate Spade reminiscent envelope window display for him) but as I ready myself for the gruelling 9-hour journey home I am reminded that real life awaits......

No comments:

Post a Comment