Friday, April 27, 2012

Mother's Day

So... it happened again... I got carried away with real life and stopped blogging... I'm sorry

You see I mistakenly thought that Mother's Day was this weekend and oh no! my stuff would not make it in the post by then so I bought myself a train ticket home to deliver it myself... and then Mum said 'Mother's Day is two weeks away' oops.... but it did give me the wonderful opportunity of being spoilt rotten in love by my Mama and Papa and of course I got to see two of my wonderful sisters (one on a whirlwind visit that lasted less than 24 hours) and my two gorgeous nieces. By the way have you seen the movie Barnyard? My littlest niece spent the ENTIRE weekend singing 'I won't back down' by the character Ben (originally by Tom Petty) drove us NUTS but was very cute.

Anyho here is a little idea of what I have been up to last week...




So I re-arranged pretty much the entire shop and decorated the windows with pink paper pinwheels (my Mum loves the things) my stuff is laid out on a bay in the middle of the shop and I am hoping it will move out of the shop at a decent pace (I decided that after paying off my credit card anything I make will go into our house fund).

The pic below gives you a bit of an idea as to what is in the envelopes (which by the way I am retailing for $10 - not much when you consider simple cards cost a pretty penny these days) the greaseproof paper bag contains muesli in case you were wondering.

Also I am more than happy to take custom orders for anything you have seen on the blog or Facebook page just shoot me a message and I will get back to you ASAP. I am working on a LOT of red and white paper roses for my belle-mere's Alice in Wonderland birthday and have a few other projects in the works.  


Also it's Cinco de Mayo next Saturday so fingers crossed things will be getting a little colourful next week

No comments:

Post a Comment