Monday, February 13, 2012

I WANT YOU!

Dear readers, (cue echo) are there any readers? my stats tell me yes but if there are any out there (if you were doing a rendition of Titanic people searching in the boats thing I mental high five you) you are most certainly not vocal...

Anyho how easily distracted I get, dear readers I want YOU to tell me what you would like to read about so I can make my content more enjoyable to read and look at (i.e. pretty pictures).

Would you like to see more DIY on a budget projects? simple solutions for party problems? my own financial experience (read: how to live on virtually nothing without starving)? weddings? pretty party dresses? great websites? cool houses? city guides?

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE let me know what you think either by leaving a comment below or heading over to my facebook page and leaving some suggestions there.

I am literally dying to hear from you. Like really.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment