Thursday, September 8, 2011

welcome to stress city...

.... population me.

just hanging around stressing out about all the little details relating to the wedding. we are coming up to 18 months of planning and working towards this one huge day in our lives and as we get closer i find myself wondering if all the work and stress and headaches will be worth it for just one day in our lives.

i think maybe i might have bitten off more than i can chew.

i am thinking maybe we should have just gone for a small intimate wedding with a few special details and organised in great part by someone else. i feel like i want everything to be a certain way and it's simply not going to happen and that frustrates me greatly yet i feel like a cow for wanting people to change certain things

and yep i've started looking at the weather forecasts. next week looks like rain. i just hope it clears up.

and i've just got to keep telling myself the only thing that matters will be me and my baby.

via Tiny White Daisies on Tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment