Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wednesday. Creating an Email Signature

One of the things on my extensive to-do list this week was to create myself an email signature.

It was an idea planted in my head as I was bouncing emails back and forth with Jasmine of Tinker Finca, she has a great, streamline, pretty email signature which made me think 'hey, I want one too'

And the good news is they are relatively simple to do! After 'googling' for a little while I stuck to my instincts and the very sparse HTML knowledge back from the MySpace days and had a go myself. I use Hotmail/Windows Live so I apologise if you are on Yahoo/Gmail/Outlook etc but from my understanding it's a pretty similar technique.



All in all it probably took me about 10 mins to do including signing up to Flickr, so it's worth giving a go to give emails a bit more of a streamline professional look. In saying that I am not 100% happy with mine so I may tweak it a little bit.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment below

1 comment:

  1. especially fabulous snap-shot! no
    My web site :: no

    ReplyDelete