Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday.

Just words today.

This week I will be busy organizing everything Zoe and I will need for the Cherry Blossom Markets next weekend, locals should come along to both it and the Olive Tree (this weekend) for a fun day out and to help support our local crafters.

This past weekend I did my first wedding with Jess of The Wedding Designer at Margan Wines in the hunter valley it was a long, fun day and I wish the lovely bride and groom every happiness, keep an eye out for photos by April Werz. It was stunning!

Today my friend Soph and I took advantage of our proximity to Darby St sharing a ploughman's lunch at Goldbergs and coffee at The Essential Ingredient. It was awesome.

With a blackout this evening in town we lit candles and chatted on the lounge. Chilled lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment