Sunday, July 22, 2012

Monday.

With all these new endeavours on the horizon I thought it was time to finally give the blog a bit of sprucing up.

In case you have already forgotten what it did look like here is a little before....


I was using the 'Awesome Inc' template that comes standard on the Blogger platform and my biggest irk overall was the social media buttons on the right side bar though now looking at it my header does look pretty dodgy :/

I am no expert at all this stuff by the way, I just turned my original heart into a graphic, mucked around with the fonts and got the social media buttons off this awesome site. I sure don't have the $$$ to get it done properly and I am definitely not a web expert so this is going to have to do for now :)


I think I really like it but we will see in the next few days. What do you think? What do you like? What could I do better? PLEASE!! I am dying to know :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Emma! But I liked the other one equally!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thats what everyone has been telling me! very diplomatic answer :)

      Delete