Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wedding Wednesdays

So wow, when I thought; hey this Wednesday I will find me some Irish/St Pat's wedding inspiration I did not expect to be so damn excited about it. But seriously you have to have a St Pat's wedding; rainbows and smiles and gold and happiness .....hummmm it would be so lovely!

St Patrick's Day Printable by 74 Lime Lane, Moments and Memories by Magda Lucas; Dress by Vera Wang via Style Me Pretty,  Sweet Green Whole Food Smoothie by La Boheme, DIY Bohemian Rainbow Wedding; Three Nails Photography via Green Wedding Shoes, Bicycle Wedding of Rebecca of Animal Head Vintage; Rachel Thurston via Oh Happy Day!,  Paper Chain on Aesthetic Outburst, Midnight Leaf Ring on Anthropologie and Paper Rainbow by Scrappin' Danielle
ps what do you think of my photoshopping skills getting pretty crazy hey - totally clipping that layer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment